AOF BANNER

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Another Day with EXAMS & The HOT SUN!



Just another day to survive...

Waking up very early in the morning feel so so so so GOOD!!! I know, you know, ALL OF US KNOW!!!




                      For the whole of last night, these two were making so much noise that I couldn't sleep well.
Yesterday was also my relative's birthday. We ate, drank, drunk and done with sleeping afterwards.

Having to feel HUNGRY early in the morning is like being in a HELL!
I didn't want to get up, get out or be separate from my bed at all!
Got out of bed, checked my phones, checked my mails and all!
TOOK A COOL SHOWER to feel FRESH before got myself to look for a nice nice food INDEED!!!

I am still thinking of what I should do to occupy
myself today. Guess the best thing to do is read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read read 
A BOOK to prepare myself for THE FINAL YEAR EXAMINATION!!!!!
GOSHHHzzzzJoshhhhh!!!!

Let's look for some interesting event that might happen and would be here to share again!
"HUNGRY & SLEEPY"


originated  by
AOF OF OOF